Triple Pumpkin Mousse Tart
For the crust
Nonstick cooking spray or melted butter
1 cups graham cracker crumbs (8 sheets/4oz.)
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 cup 88 Degrees Pumpkin Seed Butter
1 tbsp. water
For the Filling
7 oz. white chocolate, chopped (or white chocolate chips, but be sure it’s real white chocolate)
1-1/2 cups canned pumpkin puree
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp. salt
6 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
For the Garnish
toasted pumpkin seeds
1. Make the crust
2. Heat the oven to 375*F. Generously spray or butter a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
3. In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers with the sugar and salt until ground to fine crumbs. Add the pumpkin seed butter and pulse until completely combined. With the machine running, drizzle the water into the feed tube and process until the mixture comes together. Remove from the processor bowl and knead the mixture a few times to make sure the water is evenly distributed.
4. Press mixture evenly and firmly into the bottom and up the sides of the tart pan. A straight-sided dry measuring cup is useful for leveling the bottom and pressing the crumbs into the corner of the pan. Put the tart pan on a baking sheet and bake until the crust is fragrant and golden-brown at the edges, about 10 minutes. Let cool while you make the filling.
5. Make the filling
6. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until just melted. Whisk in the pumpkin puree, spice, and salt.
7. In a medium bowl, Beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until light and creamy. Add the vanilla and beat to combine. Add the pumpkin mixture and beat to combine.
8. Pour the filling into the chilled crust, smooth the top, and chill until the filling is set, at least four hours.
9. Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream and pumpkin seeds.