2 Tbs olive oil, more for the baking dish
1 medium onion, chopped
2 medium cloves garlic, chopped
1 lb. Tuscan kale or Swiss chard, tough stems removed, leaves chopped
1 lb. ricotta
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
2 25-oz. jars Cucina Antica Tuscany Pumpkin pasta sauce
1 lb. no-boil lasagna noodles
2-1/2 cups grated mozzarella
1. Heat the oven to 350*F.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until it begins to soften, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add kale, cover, and, cook, stirring occasionally, until completely tender. Set aside.
3. Stir together ricotta, egg, Parmesan, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
4. Lightly oil a 9×13-inch baking dish. Evenly spread 1 cup of the pumpkin sauce in the bottom of the dish and season liberally with salt. Cover with a layer of the noodles, then 1 cup of the sauce, and season with salt. Scatter one-fourth of the kale over the sauce, then dollop with one-fourth of the ricotta mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
5. Beginning again with noodles, repeat the layering three more times (you may not need all of the noodles), using 1 cup of mozzarella on the top layer. Cover the baking dish tightly with aluminum foil.
6. Bake the lasagna for 40 minutes, then remove the foil and continue to bake for 15 minutes more, until edges are browned and bubbly. Let sit for 15 minutes before serving.