The Muenster Monster
- 3 farm fresh eggs
- 2 slices thick cut bacon
- 2 slices muenster cheese
- 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Precook thick cut bacon to desired crisp. This can be done on a stove in a pan or can be baked off in an oven.
2. Toast bread in toaster.
3. Whisk eggs in a mixing bowl until egg whites and yolks are blended.
4. Preheat nonstick pan over medium heat. Add eggs and a pinch of salt and pepper to the pan. Move the eggs around in the pan with a rubber spatula until fully cooked. Form the eggs to the same length and width as the bread slices, top with muenster, and cover with lid to melt the cheese.
5. Take one slice of toasted bread and put the bacon on it, then the eggs with the melted cheese, and then the second slice of toasted bread on top. Cut in half and serve.
To place an order online